Thursday, April 26, 2018

It Ends Here

Hello Again,

I want to thank everyone for their outstanding support.  This support has come in the form of “clicks”(I hate that term), comments on Facebook, personal messages, and phone calls.  Again, the support has been great, and everyone I speak with wants to see this madness end.  For the record, that is the goal of this blog, and it will happen.

That being said, I am encouraging everyone that has been touched by Jeff Fank and Michele Kesner to come forward and reach out to me.  I sympathize with the fact that it is very difficult to admit that you were “taken” and it can be gut wrenching to relive the experience.  Trust me, I understand this, and am still dealing with it frequently.  The fact of the matter is that Jeff and Michele have been able to get away with this for years because of silence.  These individuals have done irreparable harm to businesses, “clients”, subcontractors, and even some of their own family members (see The Manifesto).  The only way to stop this is to unite, communicate, and let everyone know that we will not stand for this anymore!

I have added a contact box on the right side of the blog page.  Please reach out!  I can attempt to do this alone, but I will have a lot more success uniting with each and every one of you!

Talk Soon.

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Manifesto

Many of you may be thinking something to the tune of the following:  “Why is this Jordan guy spending so much time putting together a blog ...