Saturday, March 24, 2018

The 12 Step Program- Jeff Adam - Fank (or whatever the hell his name is) Style

Readers and Followers,

I want to thank you for your remarkable support!  As of this evening, we are already closing in on 1,500 views.  This is the support and enthusiasm we need to really make a difference.  I’ve done a lot of “talking” (and I will continue to, but I assure you, that will get very stail after awhile, ask my wife), so now it’s your turn.  Please utilize this thread to share interactions with Jeff Fank - Michele Kesner, ideas on how to collectively stop them, or any other feedback you may have on the blog and/or our situation.

Please keep in mind that this blog will not resort to name calling, threatening, or any other distasteful actions.  I will not stoop to their level, no matter how tempting it is (and it is tempting).

I look forward to your feedback and contributions!

Jordan 

5 comments:

  1. Jordan

    Thank you for setting this blog up. I hired Jeff Fank to work on my bathroom in 2009. He started the project on time but never finished it. I gave him about $7,000 and had to hire someone else to finish the work. The project ended up costing me double.

    I want to stay anonymous because the whole situation is still painfully for my wife and me. We feel taken and helpless and I hope you can stop him. I look forward to reading more of your writings and posts.

    “Robert”
    Des Plaines, IL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your story "Robert". I understand, and am very sympathetic to, the pain the whole Jeff Fank experience can cause. I always will value your stories, feedback, and input, regardless if I know your real name or not.

      Sincerely,
      Jordan

      Delete
  2. my Wife and I were one of his first victims, and you can read my story on the rip-off report. Unfortunately my interaction with Fank included brushes with the law, as this asshole made up some fake bullshit to the cook county Sheriff and I was arrested. Everything that is out there about this jag off is true, he and girlfriend are con artists, thieves and sociopaths, they have no conscience whatsoever, but they are also smart, smart enough that they continue ripping people off and getting away with it. I hope that all the negative publicity has at least made it difficult for Bonny and Clyde, and applaud you for creating the blog. Let me know how I can help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s all true, sociopaths, both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your feedback, sir! I will be in touch privately as I gather information for the next steps of the process. I can assure you that if I continue to get the support I have gotten, they will be done for good.

    ReplyDelete

The Manifesto

Many of you may be thinking something to the tune of the following:  “Why is this Jordan guy spending so much time putting together a blog ...