Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Jeff Fank and Michele Kesner

To guide you properly through the whole story, I need to take some time to talk about the key players.  Jeff Fank and Michele Kesner are at the focal point of this story, and need to be discussed in detail.  Please note that I am going to share some personal details and information here.  It is not meant to be petty or for gossip purposes, but to spell out who they are in an attempt to understand their behavior.  Please note that if I am entering an opinion that is not fact, I will put a * at the beginning and end of the thought.  This blog will be based in fact, and it will be clear to the reader when I am imputing my opinion.

Jeff Fank grew up in West Chicago, and (from his description) had a tough relationship with his mother.  The two facts about his childhood he always repeated were: 

1)      I eat fast because, when I was growing up, there wasn’t enough for seconds.
2)      I talk so much now because I was always told to be quiet as a kid. 

Jeff Fank (per his story to us) did not graduate High School, and has a GED.  He is dyslexic and also believes that he has ADHD.  For the record, I am ADHD and have a reading disability, and I agree with Jeff’s assessment.  He has bounced around jobs and careers since High School, primarily in snow removal and various types of construction.  He always did have a complaint or a comment that he wasn’t paid enough for his work, so he would move onto the next job.  *When listening to Jeff discuss these moves and pay, a strong sense of entitlement is definitely recognizable.* He always states “I know what that guy was making, and he was paying me pennies”.  Jeff Fank doesn’t talk about his family much.  One of his brothers is evidently on disability because of his ADHD and his mother did lend him $10K once when he needed it.  He is a talker and a great salesman, and spends the majority of the time talking about his dogs, his pet deer, Michele’s kids, and politics.

I do not know nearly as much about Michele Kesner.  She was over sparingly helping us with the interior design work, and was much more aloof than Jeff.    From my conversations with Jeff, Michele loves interior design work and shopping at Nordstrom’s.  She loves her SiriusXm Catholic Channel and she reads scripture every morning.  She even took a trip to Jerusalem while they were working on the house (yes, I did see pictures), bringing me a cross back.  *Once I learned of the fix, this religious piece was very disturbing (I was raised Roman Catholic).  My belief is that she has some sort of Robin Hood complex or she just repents each and every day.  Regardless, it is sick and twisted, and there is a special place in hell for her.* 

Jeff Fank and Michele Kesner were introduced via mutual friends, and grew a platonic relationship.  At the time that they were introduced, Michele was in an abusive relationship.  Jeff got involved and told the abuser that if he didn’t stop, Jeff would have to take care of him.  Shortly after, Jeff and Michele moved into an apartment together, still maintaining a platonic relationship.  They have never been married (*now we know mainly due to the scam*) and still act very much like friends when they are around each other.  Michele has children that are not Jeff’s, but he has raised them as his own, and speaks very warmly about them. 

As far as the scam is concerned, Jeff is the brains (constructing, blueprints, ideas) and Michele muscle.  Michele is the ring leader of the whole show, and is the first to state “my lawyer this” and “my lawyer that”.   *Though they are both horrible people, I believe Michele is the truly evil one.*

Again, my point here is to shed some light on Jeff Fank and Michelle Kesner, and show you (the readers) that there are circumstances that have lead them to behave the way they do.  It doesn’t make it right, but it gives an understanding that can hopefully 1) restore some faith in humankind 2) help identify these individuals if they create new aliases. 

Have a great evening and thank you for your time.


Jordan 

3 comments:

  1. Jeff never brough Michelle around when he was working at my house. I am glad I didn't meet her. He did talk about her though like a friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your feedback Robert! I would agree. They seem like lifelong friends. Unfortunately, it seems like a friendship where they bring out the worst in each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was a subcontractor for jeff i did a house remodel for him in wheaton in spring of 2017 he ripped me off of money and tools i run a good company been in busneiss for 24 years and never seen a guy like this.i know alot about this guy that i found out later that how much he was a dirt bag.if you want to know more contact me sourceone.property @gmail .com

    ReplyDelete

The Manifesto

Many of you may be thinking something to the tune of the following:  “Why is this Jordan guy spending so much time putting together a blog ...