Monday, March 19, 2018

Introduction and Brief Summary

Good evening.  My name is Jordan, and I live in Geneva, IL.  The intent of my first post here is to spell out the intent of the blog and give a bit of background on how Jeff and Michele came into my family’s life. 

The intent of this blog is to spell out, in detail, my interactions with Jeff Fank and Michele Kesner.  I am going to cover many of the details of the whole transaction, pre and post-fallout.  I will factually share personal details on the couple, not to gossip or be petty, but to give you some insight on how they operate.  I will always be speaking factually about Jeff Fank and Michele Kesner unless I state otherwise. 


On 4/1/2017, we hired Jeff Adam from UDAC to finish remodel our kitchen.  Our house is in the Mill Creek subdivision, which is located in Geneva, IL.  We did our homework; we interviewed and obtained quotes from 5 contractors, we checked references, and we put Jeff Adam through a gauntlet of questioning.  Our kitchen project started in mid-August of 2017, and since that point, our life has never been the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Manifesto

Many of you may be thinking something to the tune of the following:  “Why is this Jordan guy spending so much time putting together a blog ...